Since its establishment, i.e. since 2013, SES ENERGY, a. s., in accordance with the Vision and strategic plans and objectives of company, has been owning and keeping individual management system certificates in compliance with relevant standards – EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 45001, which was proved by certification audits as well as recertification and supervisory audits of all three systems carried out by the certification company TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o.
In compliance with implementation of new standards EN ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 14001:2015, EN ISO 45001:2018 and the obligation of systematic process improvement, improvement of all the management systems by applying preventive measures against pollution, by reducing risks and by fulfilling mandatory requirements, the company accepted and declares in connection to the Vision and strategic plans and objectives of company the following strategic documents:
- Quality Policy (PDF) download file
- Environmental Policy (PDF) download file
- OHS Policy (PDF) download file
The intention is to improve rendered services, satisfaction of clients and all the involved parties, to
improve environmental behaviour of company, safety and health of employees as well as efficiency
and effectiveness of management systems.
Certificates and Authorizations
- Certificate of conformity of the Factory Production Control EN 1090-1:2012 (PDF) Download
- Welding Certificate EN 1090-2:2018 (PDF) Download
- Certificate EN ISO 9001:2015 (PDF) Download
- Certificate EN ISO 14001 2015 (PDF) Download
- Certificate DIN EN ISO 3834-2, PED 2014/68/EU, AD 2000 HP0 (PDF) Download
- Agreement on the Professional transfer of material and product marks for pressure equipment pursuant to Directive 2014/68/EU and AD2000-Merkblatt (PDF) Download